- Monthly Meetings - Held the first Tuesday of the month, we meet and discuss a variety of topics relevant to parents of multiples. Every other month we have a guest speaker of some sort to talk to us about things relevant to our lives. We have had dietitians, pediatric dentists, therapists, life coaches, etc. These meetings are held via Zoom.
- Book Club - Actually reading the book is optional, and we meet the last Thursday of every month to discuss. A different member chooses the book each month! These meetings are held via Zoom.
- GOMOTT's Tiniest Tots - chat with other parents of multiples who are expecting or have multiples under two. Meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of each month. (Monthly meetings done through zoom, but there are play dates in person).
- GOMOTT's 2 to 4 Club - chat with other parents of multiples who are going through the 2 to 4 stage of parenthood. Meetings are held the last Tuesday of the each month. (Monthly meetings are done through Zoom, but there are play dates in person).
- Board Meetings - Our Board of Directors meet to discuss club changes, happenings, members, finances, etc. All members are welcome to attend these meetings to learn about what is going on with out club. These meetings are held via Zoom.
- Moms' Night Out - fun evenings without the kids held at locations throughout the Greater Orlando area.
- Playdates - The kids can play and the parents can chat - held at locations throughout the Greater Orlando area.
Check our Facebook Page for recent and upcoming meeting topics!